Price 2019 -2020
1/12 - 31/4 and 1/7 - 31/8
550 - 645 €
1/9 - 30/11 and 1/5 - 30/6
- 600 €
| - Prices are calculeted on the basis of 2 persons, additional
50 to 100 € per person per week
| - Reduced rate depending on the length of stay
All charges included - Final cleaning upon request 45 €
Deposit: 50% of the rental amount
No formalities, Guadeloupe is a
French département and only a national identity card or passport (even
expired within the last 5 years) is enough for french citizens. Members
of the european union and switzerland need a passport currently valid or
an official identity card
The currency is the
same as in Europe,
2009 Chemin de Morphy
97116 Pointe Noire
our email address
- Considering that the most planes
arrive in the late afternoon and just to
begin your stay quietly, we offer
the basis for a dinner and a breakfast.
- Around a "house-punch", or the unovoidable ti-punch, we will try to give
the most of information to spend an enjoyable stay.
- We offre the rental of beach towels, as well the equipment needed for
snorkling, a deosit of 10€, is returned at your departure.
- The area of neatly one hectare of planted garden is located near the sea,
wich can be reached by e narrow path (chemin Beaugendre) trough the
woods toward a
small beach, a site very well known (turtles, lobsters)
- Two appartments are
located at the ground floor, one on the 1st floor,
surrounded all seaward
side of a large terrace, which has sea and garden
- The domain Lizardy accomadations are exclusively available for our
- According to the topology of Guadeloupe and the multitude of the sites to
explore, a car is essential to take full advantage on your stay with us.
It is a 5 minutes drive to Pointe-Noire by car.
- You can reach the most beautiful beaches in Basse-Terre (Petite-Anse,
Ferry, Grande-Anse Tillet) in 5 to 20 minutes.
There is also a clothing
- To join the airport
in Pointe-à Pitre you need 45 minutes by car.
- To Pointe des Châteaux, St
François it will be a 2 hours drive.
- The islands Marie-Galante, les Saintes, la Désirade or Petite-Terre
accessible by boat from Pointe à Pitre, Trois-Rivières or Basse-Terre.